Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Oh FiDDLESTiX!

     

     Love, love the name of this cute Children's Boutique. Love, love even more the adorable children's clothing in this store! Patrice Smith the owner told me she wanted to have a store that carried unique and different clothing items for kids. That's exactly what this shop has.




     FiDDLESTiX carries girls' clothing from infant to size 14. Boys' clothing infant to size 5. Prices range from about $20-$70. (There was also a clearance rack--who doesn't love a good sale!)



     FiDDLESTiX is located in the Regency building downtown St.Cloud. Their hours are Wed.-Friday  10 a.m.-5 p.m. and Saturdays 10 a.m.-4 p.m.




          The shop features some fun things like this tea set that was Patrice's and then her daughter's. (I wonder if the table and chairs is for sale? You'll have to stop in and ask.)
  


     FiDDLESTiX also carries accessories like socks, shoes, hats, bow ties and American Girl doll clothes. 


     Patrice is so helpful when shopping in her store. My sister and I were there a few days ago. My sister was shopping for a baby gift and Patrice helped her put together the cutest little outfit! 

     

     I have my eye on a sweet little dress in the shop. My daughter is pregnant and I have my fingers crossed that she has a girl. Oh the fun we could have shopping for a little girl here!

     You can reach FiDDLESTiX at 320-761-9774 or follow them on Facebook:  www.facebookcom/FiddlestixBoutique

No comments:

Post a Comment