Friday, June 17, 2016

I Scream, You Scream, We all Scream for...


     ICE CREAM!!  I think I could eat it every night! So if you are like me, you will want to find a place to get scrumptious ice cream treats. One of my favorites is here in St.Cloud is Cold Stone. If you've never eaten at a Cold Stone you are in for a treat. Here you get to choose from a menu of pre-designed treats or you can pick your ice cream flavor and add mix-ins. It's called Cold Stone because they mix your ice cream and fixins on a "cold stone".

   

     My absolute favorite creation is the Founder's Favorite. Brownies, nuts, fudge and ice cream...can't beat that. Although the Cookie Minster, Mud Pie Mojo, Banana Carmel Crunch--who am I kidding. They are all really good!!


                  You can get your ice cream in a cup or a waffle cone.



     It's a great place to find a treat for young and old. Hard part is choosing the mix-ins! So many to choose from. You can eat inside or sit at one of the tables out front.



     Cold Stone has ice cream cakes, cookies and cupcakes to take along with you.


     You can also pick up quarts of their Signature Creations.

     An added bonus is that you can sign up online to join the Cold Stone Club. Every so often I get an email with a BOGO free coupon. They also have a treat for you on your birthday. (go here to join.)

     Cold Stone is located in the corner of a strip mall at 3959 2nd St. S. Their hours are 11 a.m.-10p.m. M-Th and11:00 a.m.-11 p.m. Fri-Sun.

No comments:

Post a Comment